Tuesday 4 December 2018

21 THINGS I HAVE LEARNT, SINCE TURNING 21




Just because I have turned 21, I don’t feel any wiser however it is fair to say I have imparted some wisdom to share amongst you. I have experienced life through school, moving out, university, shopping and learning about the environment. Adulting, responsibilities, money and juggling everything isn’t that fun but it is a learning curve. Learning from our own or even others’ mistakes is beneficial to saving money and time. I am in no way saying I know everything but these are some things I do know that may help you out. 

1 Being happy is the most important thing

2 Buying a reusable water bottle/coffee cup can reduce a crazy amount of plastic

3 Care less what other people think, even though it can be hard

4 Long distance relationships can work

5 Social media is not your life. Your life shouldn’t revolve around social media. Do things for you 

6 Life is short and we should embrace it

7 Your family will always be there for you

8 No matter how many bra fittings I go too, I still do not understand my bra size

9 Things aren’t easy sometimes but they do get better

10 Before buying an item, analyse; if you need/love it, it will go with other items in your wardrobe and if you feel good in it

11 School is tough but you can get through it

12 Kindness goes such a long way

13 Tumble drying clothes that have the do not tumble dry symbol on shouldn’t be tumble dried. 

14 Unidays doesn’t last forever, make the most of it

15 Nude bras are best when you’re wearing white

16 Appreciate the little things

17 You get what you pay for. Invest in items such as clothing, electronics, shoes, etc. that you know will last and you need them

18 Don’t get dragged down by others negativity 

19 Who my real friends are and that they will be there for me when I need them

20 Sleep is pretty important 

21 Exercising can help your mental health and physical body health for the future 







Sunglasses // New Look
Bag // Chloe 
Necklace // Missguided, Kate Spade
Jacket // Miss Pap
Jumper // Primark 
Jeans // Gap 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig