Wednesday 7 June 2017

Festival Frenzy




Hello, I hope you are all well! It’s officially festival season, a beautiful time filled with love, sun and music (along with many other things). In celebration of the festival season, I decided to put together a little festival themed post. Everyone at festivals promote as much love and positivity to everyone and I always feel when I leave the festival, the world becomes so negative and people are so distant. What we all need right now is to spread as much positivity as we can throughout whether we are at a festival or not.

Festival Essentials:
Ticket
Tent
WET WIPES are your best friend, literally solve everything
Dry Shampoo
Money
Sleeping Bag
Paracetemol
Wellies
Plasters
Rain Coat
Sun cream
Phone (with good battery)/ Portable battery chargers
Wellie Socks
Sprays
Glitter



If you’re in need of packing light, these are the absolute essentials I would take or just to prompt you in case you forget to pack anything! Food, clothes, drink and many other things you can buy there, which can be pretty pricey, however it’s not a complete disaster if you can’t carry or leave anything at home by mistake.

Glastonbury Festival 2016,15,14
Crochet top: Primark
Maxi Skirt: Primark
Tie dye kimono: Boohoo
Floral Kimono: Pretty Little Thing
Choker: Topshop
Wellies: Hunter


Thank you so much for reading, I hope this was slightly helpful, as everyone should experience a festival at some point.
If you are going to a festival be safe and go crazy! Love from Tishhlah xxx


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Loved your photographs especially the ones with the horse. Hope you enjoyed your festival outing. I personally love festival times and being an Indian we get to celebrate a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your photographs and really enjoy the horse pictures. your outfit is awesome. love it. and your boots are pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a good time at the festival. Good thing you had those boots with you. There was a lot of mud and water in many of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great festivals essentials post. I went to V festival a few years ago and for me the most important things was toilet paper and wellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved going to festivals when I was younger. I would still love to, but I am tied down to so many responsibilities I barely have time for myself. I love your dress, it looked so comfy and light. Good move there, wearing boots to keep your feet free from the mud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply beautiful I love that style of dress and the dark colors look beautiful and stylish
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig